Our Business Centre has been formed with businesses like yours in mind. The idea is simple - one resource to help answer all your vehicle queries, however large or small. Our specialist team at Westover Toyota Business Centre are available to discuss any issues you may have on running your fleet, whether you are managing a company fleet and need some assitance to point you in the right direction, or you are an experienced fleet manager looking to work closely with a professional, customer driven supplier, we want to help.
From AYGO to Hilux we can supply a variety of different vehicles to suit your needs.
Here are some of the benefits of talking to us:
If you agree that this all adds up to a special service then why not get in contact with us today?
You, your drivers and business need assurance that performance and service levels will meet your needs, We aim to exceed them through our Business Plus Services.
• Comprehensive 5 year 100,000 mile transferrable Toyota Warranty on passenger cars
• MyToyota vehicle online management system for drivers
• Toyota Rental : providing short term rental for relief or replacement vehicles
• Toyota Financial Services: a range of tailor finance solutions from our own financial services teams
• The widest range of low emission full hybrid vehicles offering substantial tax and whole life cost savings
• Unique personalised cost calculation tools: Helping you make an informed decision on the numbers
• Corporate Risk Assessment: A programme to help organisations reduce risk, save money, improve driver performance and help prevent fatalities free for qualifying customers
Trade Plus Conversions are package conversions provided by Toyota Authorised converters.
The AT35 model is based upon the strong and durable Hilux pick-up, the all-round mobility of which is further enhanced by Arctic Trucks, a Toyota Authorised converter and a company with a 28-year history in Iceland and Scandinavia as a developer of 4x4 vehicles capable of tackling the most demanding terrains and conditions.
The Hilux AT35 features as standard, and is built to, the following specification: