Everyone is different and that is the same with finance for your vehicle. At Westover Dacia we can talk you through the best options for you and tailor it to suit your budget and your individual need. If you need any more questions answered regarding finance for you please do not hesitate to give us a call.
What is PCP (Personal Contract Purchase)?
Personal Contract Purchase (PCP) has become one of the most popular way to finance your vehicle as the customer can choose their deposit, the car they want and the length of the agreement. So how does it work?
1. Deposit - Choose your deposit
2. Balance to fund - Westover will calculate your monthly payments
3. Optional final payment – Westover will calculate the optional final payment at the end of your agreement, depending on your driving.
What are my options when my agreement ends?
1. Change your car – You can part exchange your vehicle if the dealer values the car more than what your optional final payment is you can use the difference as a deposit for your new car.
2. Keep the car – You can either pay the optional final payment in full or speak to Westover Dacia about finance options.
3. Give the Car Back – You can simply give the car back and not pay anything more. (Subject to condition and mileage charges)
What is a Hire Purchase?
Hire Purchase is a more traditional way to finance your vehicle with you choosing how much deposit to put down and Westover will work out how much your monthly payments will be each month.
How does it work?
1. Deposit – Choose your deposit
2. Balance to Fund – Westover will work out how much your monthly payments will be.
At the end of the agreement, subject to payment of a nominal option to purchase fee, you take outright ownership of the car.
What is GAP insurance?
GAP insurance stands for Guaranteed Asset Protection Insurance. If your car is written off or stolen before you have paid off all the finance the insurance pay-out may not cover what you need to pay back to the finance company. GAP insurance is designed to cover this financial gap.
Dacia Finance Explained :
Hire Purchase Explained :
GAP Insurance Explained: