Visual Health Check
We think there’s always more we can do for you. So when you bring your Toyota in to us for whatever reason, we’ll carry out a free visual inspection for you. This makes sure there’s nothing that needs attention now or in the near future. And if there is, we’ll inform you straight away.
As part of this commitment to you, before we carry out any work at your request the Service Advisor at the Toyota Authorised Repairer will perform a free inspection of your car’s condition – the Visual Safety Report – in order to ensure your safety, and that your Toyota performs at the level you expect.
Once this inspection is complete, you will be provided with a written report and explanation that covers your car’s condition in the following areas:
- Condition and fit of floor mats - An inspection to ensure the mats are not interfering with the operation of your car’s pedals.
- Condition of the windscreen - Advice on any scratches or chips that need to be monitored or repaired.
- Condition of wiper blades and mechanism - Inspection to ensure no juddering, jumping or streaking across the screen.
- Condition of tyres - Inspection of each tyre tread to ensure you get the right grip and braking distance on the road.
- Condition of bodywork - Inspection to advise you of any scratches.
- Condition of all lights - All lights will be inspected to ensure they are in good working order.
This completed report will detail your car’s condition with full explanation of the highlighted areas along with a summary of how much work is required and the cost and timings involved.