- Renault introduces Alaskan – based on the Alaskan concept unveiled in September 2015
- The first one tonne pick-up for the French car and LCV manufacturer
- Ingenious design coupled with a powerful yet frugal engine
- Alaskan will provide outstanding off-road ability with two- and four-wheel drive variants
- Alaskan will first go on sale in South America with other markets to be confirmed at a later date
Renault takes the wraps off Alaskan, a one-tonne pick-up that takes a completely fresh approach to the pick-up segment, including a stunning look that incorporates an imposing front-end. Both robust and comfortable, Alaskan delivers exceptional driving comfort enhanced with a cutting edge five-link rear suspension and a tough, fully boxed frame.
Alaskan is a powerful, ingeniously designed vehicle that combines outstanding off-road ability and best-in-class fuel economy with the Renault 2.3-litre dCi engine under the bonnet. In addition to meeting the needs of professional customers, it is the perfect companion for leisure use and everyday motoring.
If you'd like to know more, please contact Westover Renault in Poole or Salisbury.