The fourth member of the Range Rover family has arrived.
- A new addition to the Range Rover family, filling the space between the Range Rover Evoque and the Range Rover Sport
- A mid-size luxury SUV that delivers new levels of refinement, elegance and technology
- Range Rover Velar goes on sale from Summer 2017 priced from £44,830 (OTR)
The luxury SUV was created in 1970 when Land Rover launched the original Range Rover. Almost half a century later that spirit of innovation continues with the introduction of the fourth member of the Range Rover family.
Elegant simplicity, a visually reductive approach and pioneering consumer technology are the hallmarks of the new Range Rover Velar.
Here are the key things that define the new Range Rover Velar:
-- it has a luxurious, spacious interior, combining elegant simplicity with premium materials and beautiful details such as hidden-until-lit controls
- it is the fourth Range Rover: the next revolution in SUV design, with precision in every detail
- it has a bloodline like no other: respecting Range Rover’s unrivalled heritage
- it is the royalty of the SUV world: Range Rover heritage began with the original Velar prototypes of 1969
- it is continuing Range Rover’s history of innovation: Velar incorporates advanced technologies, compelling design and absolute attention to detail
- it is state-of-the-art: Touch Pro Duo infotainment system, super-slim matrix-laser LED headlights, flush deployable door handles and Burnished Copper-coloured detailing embody the design zeitgeist of tomorrow
- it is refined for every occasion: exceeding expectations with Land Rover’s legendary capability on all terrains
That's just to give you a taste of what's to come!
If you'd like to find out more, watch this space (we'll publish more information about the Velar as soon as it's available) or contact one of our team in either Christchurch or Salisbury.