Ex-SAS man, Andy McNab, will be giving a talk and signing books at Westover Land Rover in Salisbury on Sunday 14th December between 11am and 2pm.
Copies of Andy's newest Nick Stone book, For Valour, will be on sale for just £10 (RRP £18.99) and drinks and nibbles will also be served. Come along to the event, purchase your copy of the new book and get it signed by Andy. All in time for Christmas!
You'll need to register to attend the event, so please fill in the form below.
In addition, we also have a number of complimentary copies of another Andy McNab book, Dead Centre. Test drive one of our latest models at Westover Land Rover in Salisbury or Christchurch from 5th November onwards and we'll give you a free copy to take home (while stocks last).
Last but not least, we're running a fantastic free prize draw to celebrate our book-signing event. You could win a half-day skills-based driving experience for yourself, plus three friends. Be warned - you'll be testing your off-road metal against Andy McNab and you'll find out who's deemed best behind the wheel! Anyone who wants to enter our exclusive competition can do so simply by completing the entry form below.
Hope to see you there!
Terms and conditions – Andy Mcnab and Westover Land Rover
1. The Andy Mcnab prize draw (the "Prize draw") is open to residents of the UK aged 18 and over.
2. The Prize draw is not open to employees or agencies of Westover Land Rover Group ("WLRG"), their group companies or family members or anyone else connected to the Prize draw.
3. Entry into the Prize draw is acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
4. To enter the Prize draw you must visit www.westovergroup.co.uk/andymcnab/ and enter your details. If you have any questions about how to enter or in connection with the Prize draw, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org with "Andy McNab" in the subject line.
5. Only one entry per person. Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed. You are responsible for the cost (if any) of sending your Prize draw entry to us.
6. No responsibility is taken for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason. Proof of delivery of the entry is not proof of receipt.
7. The Prize draw closes at 23.59 on Wednesday 17th December 2014. Entries received after that date and time will not be considered.
8. The winners will be chosen from a random draw of entries.
9. One winner along with 3 friends will receive a Land Rover driving Challenge against the ex-SAS man and bestselling author, Andy McNab. The event will take place on Monday 23rd March 2015 at the Land Rover Experience centre in Honiton, Devon (near Exeter), exact start time TBC. The prize will cover all costs at the Land Rover centre including vehicles, instructors, insurance, nibbles and drinks, however the winners are expected to organise their own transport to the venue.
Five runners-up will receive signed hard back copies of For Valour. WLRG accepts no responsibility for any costs associated with the prize that are not specifically included in the prize.
10. The winners will be notified by phone or email on or before 19th December 2014 and given details of how to claim their prize. If a winner does not respond to WLRG within 2 days of being notified by WLRG, then the winner's prize will be forfeited and WLRG shall be entitled to select another winner (and that winner will have to respond to the phone call or email from WLRG within 2 days or else they will also forfeit their prize).
11. Details of the winners can be obtained by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the following address: mostra Ltd, Coppergate House, 16 Brune Street, London, E1 7NJ two weeks after the closing date of the competition.
13. The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes.
14. WLRG retains the right to substitute the prize with another prize of similar value in the event the original prize offered is not available.
15. The winners may be required for promotional activity.
16. No purchase necessary.
17. Nothing in these terms and conditions shall exclude the liability of WLRG for death, personal injury, fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation as a result of its negligence.
18. WLRG accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Prize draw or accepting the prize. WLRG further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to you or any other person's computer relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with the Prize draw.
19. WLRG reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Prize draw with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of WLRG in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
20. WLRG shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
21. The Prize draw will be governed by English law.
22. Promoter: Westover Land Rover Group, 382 Charminster Road, Bournemouth, Dorset BH8 9SA