- Jeep becomes first automaker to create a pop-up dealership, reachable only in a 4x4 vehicle
- ‘Dealership’ popped up on the cliff edge of Robin Hood’s Bay in the North York Moors National Park
- Jeep 75th edition Grand Cherokee towed the three and half tonne ‘dealership’ off-road to the bay
- Full 75th Anniversary range on show throughout: Grand Cherokee, Cherokee, Wrangler, Renegade, and the historic Willys Jeep
- Jeep has once again displayed its unrivalled off-road heritage by creating the world’s first pop-up showroom, accessible only by 4x4, to mark its 75th anniversary.
The ‘dealership’ opened for three days at Robin Hood’s Bay, in North Yorkshire, installed on the edge of the famous cliffs, looking out over the North Sea.
The three and a half tonne mobile showroom was towed to the location across the rugged North York Moors terrain by Jeep’s 75th Anniversary Grand Cherokee while the rest of the 75th Anniversary range and an example of the famous Willys Jeep were displayed on-site.
While passing trade wasn’t expected at the remote location, walkers and ramblers were welcomed into the ‘dealership’ to discover more about Jeep’s famed 4x4 credentials.
“Jeep has a long and illustrious off-road history,” said Damien Dally, head of brand, Jeep UK. “In our 75th year, a landmark moment, it seems fitting that we’ve demonstrated that our vehicles really do go anywhere and can do anything by creating the world’s first pop-up dealership which you can only get to in a 4x4.”
Jeep’s 75th Anniversary range includes limited edition versions of the Grand Cherokee (125), Cherokee (125), Wrangler (85) and Renegade (400).
To find out more about any of the models in Jeep's current range, please contact Westover Jeep in Christchurch.