An SUV for every season from prolonged drought and summer flooding to un-welcomed spring snow fall, the UK is definitely full of unpredictable weather. The Jeep Cherokee is a world waiting to be discovered
The New Jeep Cherokee has an all new modern look with the striking 'Waterfall Grille' giving it a muscular feel.
Larger taillights with signature LED lighting gives the Cherokee dynamic styling and with dual integrated exhaust tips, it also lends a touch of class*
*Auto version only.
17" allow wheels are standard on the Longitude edition with 18" standard on the Limited edition.
Luxury and sophistication are at the forefront of the New Jeep Cherokee. Nappa leather trimmed interior with heated and ventilated seats are standard on the Limited Model.
A 60/40 split in the rear seats allows for an ease of use for transporting larger and heavier items.
The 8.4" Uconnect System allows many of the cars electronic features to be controlled via a touch screen in the heart of the cockpit.
• Jeep Active Drive I (not for FWD)
• Anti Lock 4 Wheels Disc Brake (only for FWD)
• Uconnect™ Media Center with 5,0" Touch Screen Display, Digital Audio Broadcast, USB Charging Port and Integrated Voice Command with Bluetooth®
• Single Disc Remote CD Player, Audio Jack Input
• Cluster with 3,5" TFT Monochrome Display
• Front and Rear Climate Control Outlets
• Cruise Control
• Steering Wheel Mounted Audio Controls
• Stop/Start System
• Remote Central Locking
• Parksense Rear Park Assist with Stop
• Enhanced Accident Response System (EARS)
• Hill Start Assist, Brake Stability Control, Traction Control, Electronic Roll Mitigation and Trailer Sway Damping
• Jeep Rack Kit
• Rear view auto dimming mirror with microphone
• Light sensitive automatic headlamps
• Rain sensitive windscreen wipers
• Power tailgate (remote operation and button in cargo area)
|Number of Gears||6|
|NCAP safety Rating^||5 star (2014)|
|0-62 mph (0-100 km/h) (secs)||10.2|
|Ground Clearance unladen (mm)||175|