- New website makes buying a brand-new Hyundai simple, quick and transparent
- First time a car manufacturer has offered its customers nationwide the opportunity to buy a car completely online
- Click To Buy launches on January 6th and features a customer-friendly, no-haggle, fixed-price experience
- Customers can get a trade-in price for their old car, configure their new car, arrange finance and pay the deposit, all from their laptop, smart phone, tablet or home computer
- Site is so user-friendly it’s possible to buy a new Hyundai in just five minutes flat
- Range of Hyundai models on Click To Buy includes i10, i20, i30, Tucson and Santa Fe with further models and customer-friendly functionality added in the coming weeks
Buying a new Hyundai will soon become no more than a few clicksaway thanks to ‘Click To Buy’, the company’s brand-new website which allows customers to purchase a new Hyundai over the internet.
Launching on January 6th, Click To Buy (www.hyundai.co.uk/clicktobuy) will make the process of buying a new car simple and transparent, with a user-friendly, no-haggle shopping experience.
All of the Hyundai models available on Click To Buy will feature competitive fixed pricing, completely removing the requirement to haggle to get a better deal on a new car.
The buying process could not be simpler. Click To Buy allows customers to get a trade-in price for their old car, configure their new car, arrange finance and pay a deposit all from their laptop, smart phone, tablet or home computer. The purchase is then completed online, with an appointment made for the customer to take in their trade-in to their dealer, sign any legal documents and pick up their new Hyundai all at the same time.
In a further win for customers, those purchasing through Click To Buy can choose to collect their new car in the evening and at weekends from participating dealerships, for added flexibility.
For those buying with cash, it is possible to buy a new Hyundai in less than five minutes – and even have it delivered direct to their door at a cost, with collection of a trade-in at the same time without even visiting a dealer. Home delivery is also available to any customers buying through finance, although any finance paperwork will need to be signed on a dealership premises.
To find out more, please contact Westover Hyundai in Poole or Salisbury.