- The Alfa Romeo Giulia is now available to order in the UK, priced from £29,180 OTR
- The highly-anticipated sports saloon features all new rear-wheel drive architecture, perfect 50/50 weight distribution and innovative engine and driver technologies
- Awarded a prestigious Five Star Euro NCAP rating – the highest score ever achieved – thanks to new efficient active safety systems which come as standard across the five new trim levels
- The range-topping Alfa Romeo Giulia Quadrifoglio is capable of 0 to 62mph in just 3.9 seconds, combining distinctive Italian styling and exhilarating performance
- For more information about the all-new Alfa Romeo Giulia range, visit westovergroup.co.uk
Alfa Romeo has opened UK order books on the highly-anticipated all-new Alfa Romeo Giulia range, with prices starting from £29,180 OTR.
Combining perfect weight distribution with all new rear-wheel drive architecture, the Alfa Romeo Giulia offers customers best in class power-to-weight ratios and innovative engine and driver technologies.
Customers can also choose between four engine variants (two petrol and two diesel), which are all paired to a new eight-speed automatic transmission as standard.
In the UK, the Alfa Romeo Giulia model range features five trim levels – the Giulia, Super, Tecnica, Speciale and the top-of-the-range Quadrifoglio. Order books for the Alfa Romeo Giulia Speciale will open later this month.
Damien Dally, Country Manager at Alfa Romeo UK, commented; ‘The all-new Alfa Romeo Giulia is a true driver’s car, offering beautiful Italian styling and stunning performance, and so we’re delighted to see strong early interest in the car.
"Passion and practicality combine in the Alfa Romeo Giulia; there’s never been more temptation to own an Alfa Romeo’.
New efficient active safety systems come as standard across the range, with the entry level ‘Giulia’ trim featuring Forward Collision Warning (FCW) with Autonomous Emergency Brake (AEB) with pedestrian recognition, Integrated Brake System (IBS), and Lane Departure Warning (LDW).
The innovative safety technology contributed to the Alfa Romeo Giulia being awarded a prestigious Five Star Euro NCAP rating, with 98% protection result for adult occupants – making it the highest score ever achieved by a car, despite the more severe Euro NCAP evaluation system introduced in 2015.
As with all Alfa Romeos, the interior of the car focuses on driving satisfaction with dual-zone climate control, Alfa™ D.N.A. rotary driving mode selector, Alfa Connect™ display infotainment system with DAB plus MP3 and Bluetooth connectivity, 8-speaker audio system, rear parking sensors and cruise control.
The top-of-the-range Giulia Quadrifoglio, powered by a new 510hp, 600Nm Bi-Turbo V6 petrol engine, with an eight-speed paddle shift automatic transmission as standard, and featuring sector first Alfa™ Chassis Domain Control (CDC) system, is also available to order from Alfa showrooms with prices starting at £59,000 OTR.
To find out more about the all-new Alfa Romeo Giulia range, please contact Westover Alfa on West Quay Road in Poole.