|Abarth 124 1.4 MultiAir 170bhp Automatic incl. Turini 1975 White Paint £400|
|Number Of Initial Rentals||9|
|Number Of Monthly Rentals||23|
|Duration of Contract||24|
SAVE YOUR TIME
SIMPLY RETURN THE CAR AND START AGAIN†
BE-FREE INCLUDES WITHIN THE MONTHLY RENTAL
1. The full maintenance package:
- The simplest way to budget for the car’s servicing requirements.
- Fixed monthly price for the scheduled services, maintenance and tyres replacement on a monthly basis for the contract duration.
- Protects against inflation, VAT, parts and labour price increases.
- Guarantees genuine approved parts are always used, which have been specifically designed for your car’s requirements.
- Being part of Fiat Chrysler Automobiles we know our vehicles the best especially in identifying a solution quickly and accurately.
2. Road fund licence for contract duration.
3. Breakdown cover for UK and Europe.
4. Roadside assistance for UK and Europe.
5. Free GAP Waiver
Covers the early termination cost (40% of outstanding rentals) in the event of an insurance write-off. Any Insurance shortfall must be covered by you.
Terms & Conditions
*This offer is available on selected stock vehicles only, ordered and registered between 22/06/17 and 30/09/17. Subject to availability. Be Free Personal Contract Hire. Abarth 124 spider 1.4 Turbo MultiAir. Initial rental of £2,691, followed by 23 monthly rentals of £299, inc. VAT. Based on 8,000 miles pa. Excess mileage charges apply. Subject to status. Guarantees may be required. T&Cs apply. Abarth Contract Hire, SL1 0WU.
†Vehicle must be returned in good condition in accordance with the standard BVRLA terms.
Full maintenance covers routine servicing and tyre replacement required due to fair wear and tear. Repairs for accidental/malicious damage and damage caused by driver misuse/abuse are excluded. The Vehicle must be serviced in accordance with manufacturer's guidelines and by an approved service dealer.
Official fuel consumption figures for the Abarth 124 spider range mpg (l/100km): Combined 42.8 (6.6) – 44.1 (6.4), Urban 31.0 (9.1) – 33.2 (8.5), Extra urban 54.3 (5.2) – 55.4 (5.1), CO2 Emissions: 153 – 148 g/km. Fuel consumption and CO2 figures are obtained for comparative purposes in accordance with EC directives/regulations and may not be representative of real-life driving conditions. Factors such as driving style, weather and road conditions may also have a significant effect on fuel consumption.